SWITCH FM HAITI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Official KMS Solution For Windows And Office 2010 V 2.3.1{H3
NU LOOK PRESS RELEASE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 4:41 pm by harapier

» Malayalam Old Acter Prameela Sex Filim.xxx
NU LOOK PRESS RELEASE! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 2:28 am by harapier

» Windows 8 X86 X64 Iso Bootable Full Free Download UsEn
NU LOOK PRESS RELEASE! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 5:33 am by harapier

» Pimpinela-Eramos Tan Jovenes Mp3
NU LOOK PRESS RELEASE! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:02 am by harapier

» Native Instruments Maschine Expansion Platinum Bounce-R2R
NU LOOK PRESS RELEASE! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:02 am by harapier

» Pregnant Pissing Sex
NU LOOK PRESS RELEASE! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:54 am by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
NU LOOK PRESS RELEASE! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:12 pm by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
NU LOOK PRESS RELEASE! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:04 pm by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
NU LOOK PRESS RELEASE! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:04 pm by harapier

NU LOOK PRESS RELEASE!

Go down

NU LOOK PRESS RELEASE! Empty NU LOOK PRESS RELEASE!

Post  SWITCHFM Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:19 pm

PRESS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Patricia Adé
Nulook.management@gmail.com

September 2011 – Miami, Florida - To begin, the managerial staff of Nu Look would like to preface this press release by excusing ourselves for its lateness. We understand that our fan-base has been anxious with a need to know what is happening within the Nu Look camp. Until, we had exhausted every possible avenue concerning this matter within our camp, we collectively decided that we would not put out any official statement. We thank you for your patience.

We are all aware of the events that have taken place and have begun to shape the HMI this week. Whether, it was intended for the mass or not on Monday, September 19, 2011, the news was released that Arly Lariviere, the maestro of Nu Look would after 11 years retire, even if temporarily, from the group. It was a decision that he has grappled with and fought for quite some time. However, because of how certain activities circulating within and around the group had psychologically affected not only him but his family, it was a decision that he had no choice but to arrive at. It is also undoubtedly true that with his departure from the group, the 12 or so men and their families, who partially depend on Nu Look, would suffer financially; he therefore has made the decision to remain active with the group until further notice
Arly Lariviere would like to extend the sincerest of apologies and regrets for any morale that were affected by his decision. The burden of his decision magnified tenfold after the outpour of love and sympathy emanating from his fans everywhere, both through phone calls and emails. Any true fan of Nu Look and kompa in general knows that Arly lives and breathes the philosophies of Kompa Direct. He didn’t simply decide to become what we now see; it was breathed into him from his days as a babe under the tutelage of his father and Tropicana D’Haiti. The melodies and lyrics flow through his veins and from him easily and effortlessly. He is aware that without his fan base he would not have reached this level of success in his artistic life that others merely dream of. He would like to reassure them of his passionate commitment to the philosophy of Nu Look, which is aligned to that of Kompa Direct as it was designed by the immortal Nemours Jean Baptist. Because of this love, passion and respect for his fans, he has decided to renege on his decision to leave Nu Look at this present moment. Let us hope that this is a state that had to be crossed in order for Nu Look to advance to another level.

The managerial staff is aware that because of the impact of this decision on the HMI, many of those in the media has opened up different forums for discussions—however, we are asking and reminding all those involved in the media to try and refrain from relying on any rumors as truths. We are requesting that you ask your bloggers and listeners to not use any mistruths to further any agenda that is not aligned with your sites, your radio stations, newspapers, and most importantly Nu Look.

Nu Look Management
Admin

http://switchfmhaiti.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum