SWITCH FM HAITI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Official KMS Solution For Windows And Office 2010 V 2.3.1{H3
 UPDATE ON ARLY'S SITUATION WITH NU-LOOK & WHAT TO EXPECT! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 4:41 pm by harapier

» Malayalam Old Acter Prameela Sex Filim.xxx
 UPDATE ON ARLY'S SITUATION WITH NU-LOOK & WHAT TO EXPECT! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 2:28 am by harapier

» Windows 8 X86 X64 Iso Bootable Full Free Download UsEn
 UPDATE ON ARLY'S SITUATION WITH NU-LOOK & WHAT TO EXPECT! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 5:33 am by harapier

» Pimpinela-Eramos Tan Jovenes Mp3
 UPDATE ON ARLY'S SITUATION WITH NU-LOOK & WHAT TO EXPECT! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:02 am by harapier

» Native Instruments Maschine Expansion Platinum Bounce-R2R
 UPDATE ON ARLY'S SITUATION WITH NU-LOOK & WHAT TO EXPECT! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:02 am by harapier

» Pregnant Pissing Sex
 UPDATE ON ARLY'S SITUATION WITH NU-LOOK & WHAT TO EXPECT! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:54 am by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
 UPDATE ON ARLY'S SITUATION WITH NU-LOOK & WHAT TO EXPECT! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:12 pm by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
 UPDATE ON ARLY'S SITUATION WITH NU-LOOK & WHAT TO EXPECT! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:04 pm by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
 UPDATE ON ARLY'S SITUATION WITH NU-LOOK & WHAT TO EXPECT! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:04 pm by harapier

UPDATE ON ARLY'S SITUATION WITH NU-LOOK & WHAT TO EXPECT!

Go down

UPDATE ON ARLY'S SITUATION WITH NU-LOOK & WHAT TO EXPECT! Empty UPDATE ON ARLY'S SITUATION WITH NU-LOOK & WHAT TO EXPECT!

Post  SWITCHFM Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:58 pm

A number of people have talked to Arly Lariviere since announcing his latest decision, trying to convince to reconsider the decision….KEEP READING BELOW!
The band was supposed to rehearsal tonight for the Zenith show, which was canceled. However, I spoke with the maestro at around 1 AM, he sounded different than yesterday (he’s in a better mood). However he told me the decision is still the same. All the Nu-Look musicians have requested a meeting with Arly; an official press release will be out to the press if he ever considers returning to his decision.

Source BK!
SWITCHFM
SWITCHFM
Admin

http://switchfmhaiti.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum