SWITCH FM HAITI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Official KMS Solution For Windows And Office 2010 V 2.3.1{H3
HAPPY 48TH ANNIVERSARY TO TROPICANA!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 4:41 pm by harapier

» Malayalam Old Acter Prameela Sex Filim.xxx
HAPPY 48TH ANNIVERSARY TO TROPICANA!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 2:28 am by harapier

» Windows 8 X86 X64 Iso Bootable Full Free Download UsEn
HAPPY 48TH ANNIVERSARY TO TROPICANA!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 5:33 am by harapier

» Pimpinela-Eramos Tan Jovenes Mp3
HAPPY 48TH ANNIVERSARY TO TROPICANA!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:02 am by harapier

» Native Instruments Maschine Expansion Platinum Bounce-R2R
HAPPY 48TH ANNIVERSARY TO TROPICANA!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:02 am by harapier

» Pregnant Pissing Sex
HAPPY 48TH ANNIVERSARY TO TROPICANA!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:54 am by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
HAPPY 48TH ANNIVERSARY TO TROPICANA!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:12 pm by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
HAPPY 48TH ANNIVERSARY TO TROPICANA!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:04 pm by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
HAPPY 48TH ANNIVERSARY TO TROPICANA!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:04 pm by harapier

HAPPY 48TH ANNIVERSARY TO TROPICANA!!

Go down

HAPPY 48TH ANNIVERSARY TO TROPICANA!! Empty HAPPY 48TH ANNIVERSARY TO TROPICANA!!

Post  SWITCHFM Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:38 pm

Tropicana has just celebrated their forty eight years of anniversary this August 15, 2011. The traditional concert of birthday did not take place this year because of the incident to the cathedral of Cape-Haitian.

Among the former musicians, the singer Parisien Fils-Aime is perhaps most active in this orchestra which was not popular in its own birthplace in the Sixties and Seventies. Moreover, the majority of the musicians who made party of the band at that time had come from Artibonite, particularly of the town of Saint-Marc.
It is necessary to pay homage to Joseph (Joe) Solon, at the time commentator with radio MBC, which at the end of the Seventies made a good work by imposing this orchestra initially on its city, Gonaïves, and then in Port-au-Prince with compositions like “Zoklo”, “Ti zo”, “Lolote”, etc The radio programs of the fans through the country ensured the success of the orchestra by facilitating the diffusion of the compositions of the band.
The “Tropic Club” of Port-au-Prince, oldest, of the Cape-Haitian, Léogane, Cayes, Saint-Marc, etc, knew to collect the attention of the audience at the hours of diffusion. The respect of its fans, his professionalism and the discipline which reigns there, constitute the force of this orchestra and explain its success partly. The fans of Tropicana are always faithful and never miss an occasion to show their attachment with the “international gold Rocket”.

Source AK!
SWITCHFM
SWITCHFM
Admin

http://switchfmhaiti.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum