SWITCH FM HAITI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Official KMS Solution For Windows And Office 2010 V 2.3.1{H3
NU LOOK MAESTRO'S ADMISSION AS HE PUTS MYSTERY BEHIND IT! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 4:41 pm by harapier

» Malayalam Old Acter Prameela Sex Filim.xxx
NU LOOK MAESTRO'S ADMISSION AS HE PUTS MYSTERY BEHIND IT! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 2:28 am by harapier

» Windows 8 X86 X64 Iso Bootable Full Free Download UsEn
NU LOOK MAESTRO'S ADMISSION AS HE PUTS MYSTERY BEHIND IT! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 5:33 am by harapier

» Pimpinela-Eramos Tan Jovenes Mp3
NU LOOK MAESTRO'S ADMISSION AS HE PUTS MYSTERY BEHIND IT! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:02 am by harapier

» Native Instruments Maschine Expansion Platinum Bounce-R2R
NU LOOK MAESTRO'S ADMISSION AS HE PUTS MYSTERY BEHIND IT! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:02 am by harapier

» Pregnant Pissing Sex
NU LOOK MAESTRO'S ADMISSION AS HE PUTS MYSTERY BEHIND IT! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:54 am by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
NU LOOK MAESTRO'S ADMISSION AS HE PUTS MYSTERY BEHIND IT! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:12 pm by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
NU LOOK MAESTRO'S ADMISSION AS HE PUTS MYSTERY BEHIND IT! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:04 pm by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
NU LOOK MAESTRO'S ADMISSION AS HE PUTS MYSTERY BEHIND IT! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:04 pm by harapier

NU LOOK MAESTRO'S ADMISSION AS HE PUTS MYSTERY BEHIND IT!

Go down

NU LOOK MAESTRO'S ADMISSION AS HE PUTS MYSTERY BEHIND IT! Empty NU LOOK MAESTRO'S ADMISSION AS HE PUTS MYSTERY BEHIND IT!

Post  SWITCHFM Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:31 pm

NU LOOK leader ARLY LARIVIERE made an admission to KM that might be of interest to some BANDS and FANS in the business.

When we asked him if it was to his advantage the fact that TOUT JAZZ LAGE CD YO DEYOR...EXCEPT NU LOOK, he told us that "That does NOT mean that it is to NU LOOK's advantage. He then said

ARLY LARIVIERE "GIN HIT NAN LA RI A. There are HIT SONGS on the streets as we speak." So when we asked him to tell us which songs that are currently hits on the street, he laughed it off and basically left it for the BANDS or FANS to say it or decide it. ARLY DI LI PAP RANTRE NAN BAGAY KONSA.

Arly then said "Everybody knows that I like to take my time to make sure that everything is correct in terms of the music/cd because I want to make sure that the CONSUMERS appreciate the merchandise that I bring them when it is ready."

ARLY di....GIN HIT NAN LA RI A nan moman sa la...but he won't tell us what or who they are/from.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Source KM!
SWITCHFM
SWITCHFM
Admin

http://switchfmhaiti.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum