Latest topics
» Official KMS Solution For Windows And Office 2010 V 2.3.1{H3
 ARLY'S ALLEGED ALTERCATION WITH ALIX NOZILE & SOME BEL JAZZ FAN! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 4:41 pm by harapier

» Malayalam Old Acter Prameela Sex Filim.xxx
 ARLY'S ALLEGED ALTERCATION WITH ALIX NOZILE & SOME BEL JAZZ FAN! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 2:28 am by harapier

» Windows 8 X86 X64 Iso Bootable Full Free Download UsEn
 ARLY'S ALLEGED ALTERCATION WITH ALIX NOZILE & SOME BEL JAZZ FAN! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 5:33 am by harapier

» Pimpinela-Eramos Tan Jovenes Mp3
 ARLY'S ALLEGED ALTERCATION WITH ALIX NOZILE & SOME BEL JAZZ FAN! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:02 am by harapier

» Native Instruments Maschine Expansion Platinum Bounce-R2R
 ARLY'S ALLEGED ALTERCATION WITH ALIX NOZILE & SOME BEL JAZZ FAN! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:02 am by harapier

» Pregnant Pissing Sex
 ARLY'S ALLEGED ALTERCATION WITH ALIX NOZILE & SOME BEL JAZZ FAN! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:54 am by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
 ARLY'S ALLEGED ALTERCATION WITH ALIX NOZILE & SOME BEL JAZZ FAN! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:12 pm by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
 ARLY'S ALLEGED ALTERCATION WITH ALIX NOZILE & SOME BEL JAZZ FAN! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:04 pm by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
 ARLY'S ALLEGED ALTERCATION WITH ALIX NOZILE & SOME BEL JAZZ FAN! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:04 pm by harapier

ARLY'S ALLEGED ALTERCATION WITH ALIX NOZILE & SOME BEL JAZZ FAN!

Go down

ARLY'S ALLEGED ALTERCATION WITH ALIX NOZILE & SOME BEL JAZZ FAN! Empty ARLY'S ALLEGED ALTERCATION WITH ALIX NOZILE & SOME BEL JAZZ FAN!

Post  SWITCHFM on Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:39 pm

We’re being told that our friend maestro Lariviere allegedly left the stage during a gig in West Palm Beach to confront a fan who wore a BEL JAZZ T-Shirt; apparently, that fan was taking pictures which the maestro was not happy about. We’re told the maestro challenged that fan publicly until he was forced to go to the Restroom to change the shirt.

The second reported incident is about Nu-Look congas Alx Nozile (Ki bay yon lot moun fe yon ti kout Tanbou) at the en of the bal; It doesn’t seem the maestro was really happy about the move! He allegedly went outside to confront Alix Nozile with the issue, there were a number of people around according to sources. During the confrontation, Arly was seeing putting hand on Alix’ shoulder… Ti Alix desann men maestro a… And that’s when we’re told the maestro allegedly pushed Alix. Being humiliated, Alix was seeing leaving the scene and walked toward his car.

We tried to call all parties involved (Arly, Alix and that Bel Jazz supporter). Unfortunately with no answer. However, an entourage of Alix tells BK this tonight that Alix confirmed that he was pushed by the superstar and said “MAP GADE SA ARLY PRAL REPONN LE MEDIA A KOMANSE POZE’L KESYON SOU BAGAY SA”

Stay tuned…

Source BK!
SWITCHFM
SWITCHFM
Admin

http://switchfmhaiti.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum