SWITCH FM HAITI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Official KMS Solution For Windows And Office 2010 V 2.3.1{H3
GAZZMAN/PIPO CONTROVERSY SET TO SPARK AS THE 2 STARS GET.... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 4:41 pm by harapier

» Malayalam Old Acter Prameela Sex Filim.xxx
GAZZMAN/PIPO CONTROVERSY SET TO SPARK AS THE 2 STARS GET.... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 2:28 am by harapier

» Windows 8 X86 X64 Iso Bootable Full Free Download UsEn
GAZZMAN/PIPO CONTROVERSY SET TO SPARK AS THE 2 STARS GET.... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 5:33 am by harapier

» Pimpinela-Eramos Tan Jovenes Mp3
GAZZMAN/PIPO CONTROVERSY SET TO SPARK AS THE 2 STARS GET.... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:02 am by harapier

» Native Instruments Maschine Expansion Platinum Bounce-R2R
GAZZMAN/PIPO CONTROVERSY SET TO SPARK AS THE 2 STARS GET.... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:02 am by harapier

» Pregnant Pissing Sex
GAZZMAN/PIPO CONTROVERSY SET TO SPARK AS THE 2 STARS GET.... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:54 am by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
GAZZMAN/PIPO CONTROVERSY SET TO SPARK AS THE 2 STARS GET.... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:12 pm by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
GAZZMAN/PIPO CONTROVERSY SET TO SPARK AS THE 2 STARS GET.... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:04 pm by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
GAZZMAN/PIPO CONTROVERSY SET TO SPARK AS THE 2 STARS GET.... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:04 pm by harapier

GAZZMAN/PIPO CONTROVERSY SET TO SPARK AS THE 2 STARS GET....

Go down

GAZZMAN/PIPO CONTROVERSY SET TO SPARK AS THE 2 STARS GET.... Empty GAZZMAN/PIPO CONTROVERSY SET TO SPARK AS THE 2 STARS GET....

Post  SWITCHFM Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:22 am

GAZZMAN/PIPO CONTROVERSY SET TO SPARK AS THE 2 STARS GET....together and sing on THE SAME SONG for SHEDLY's DJAZZ LA Volume 7 CD.

GAZZMAN takes a jab at PIPO on the track with a "MIN DIFFERENCE NAN" dig (Here's the difference) in terms of the vocals on the track. (KM will show you the video as we were there filming the session)

This will surely raise eyebrows because NU LOOK maestro ARLY LARIVIERE as well as PIPO were NOT even aware that SHEDLEY was going to put the two competing stars together on the same track; opting at the last minute to do so. PIPO certainly was NOT aware of it, and it wasn't until GAZZMAN got to the studio today that he was told that is what would be happening.

WHO will outshine the other on the track is certainly something that will have the fans of both GAZZMAN/PIPO and DISIP/NU LOOK jabbing verbally for a long time.

Source KM!
SWITCHFM
SWITCHFM
Admin

http://switchfmhaiti.com

Back to top Go down