SWITCH FM HAITI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Official KMS Solution For Windows And Office 2010 V 2.3.1{H3
    Bojan holding talks with Udinese I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 4:41 pm by harapier

» Malayalam Old Acter Prameela Sex Filim.xxx
    Bojan holding talks with Udinese I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 2:28 am by harapier

» Windows 8 X86 X64 Iso Bootable Full Free Download UsEn
    Bojan holding talks with Udinese I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 5:33 am by harapier

» Pimpinela-Eramos Tan Jovenes Mp3
    Bojan holding talks with Udinese I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:02 am by harapier

» Native Instruments Maschine Expansion Platinum Bounce-R2R
    Bojan holding talks with Udinese I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:02 am by harapier

» Pregnant Pissing Sex
    Bojan holding talks with Udinese I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:54 am by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
    Bojan holding talks with Udinese I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:12 pm by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
    Bojan holding talks with Udinese I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:04 pm by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
    Bojan holding talks with Udinese I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:04 pm by harapier

Bojan holding talks with Udinese

Go down

Bojan holding talks with Udinese Empty Bojan holding talks with Udinese

Post  SWITCHFM Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:29 am

Barcelona are in talks with Udinese over a possible move for Arsenal and Liverpool target Bojan Krkic to the Serie A outfit, according to the player's agent.

GettyImages
    Bojan's progress has been slowed by the emergence of Pedro
    Bojan, 20, is reportedly being offered to Udinese as part of a deal which would see Chile winger Alexis Sanchez move to the Nou Camp this summer.

Bojan has also been strongly linked by the Italian media with a move to Roma in recent days, who will be coached next season by former Barcelona B manager Luis Enrique.

''For the time being there is nothing official,'' said Bojan's agent Zoran Vekic to asromanews.it. ''I know that Barcelona and Udinese are in talks but I don't know the exact details, if it is money or an exchange.

''With regards to Roma, I have been a friend of Luis Enrique for the past 20 years. But in the past few days we have never spoken about Bojan so I believe this is just rumours.''

Bojan has struggled to get regular first-team football at Barca and is expected to leave the club this summer.
    SWITCHFM
    SWITCHFM
    Admin

http://switchfmhaiti.com

Back to top Go down