SWITCH FM HAITI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Official KMS Solution For Windows And Office 2010 V 2.3.1{H3
DUAL CITIZENSHIP HAS PASSED IN HAITI I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 4:41 pm by harapier

» Malayalam Old Acter Prameela Sex Filim.xxx
DUAL CITIZENSHIP HAS PASSED IN HAITI I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 2:28 am by harapier

» Windows 8 X86 X64 Iso Bootable Full Free Download UsEn
DUAL CITIZENSHIP HAS PASSED IN HAITI I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 5:33 am by harapier

» Pimpinela-Eramos Tan Jovenes Mp3
DUAL CITIZENSHIP HAS PASSED IN HAITI I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:02 am by harapier

» Native Instruments Maschine Expansion Platinum Bounce-R2R
DUAL CITIZENSHIP HAS PASSED IN HAITI I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:02 am by harapier

» Pregnant Pissing Sex
DUAL CITIZENSHIP HAS PASSED IN HAITI I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:54 am by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
DUAL CITIZENSHIP HAS PASSED IN HAITI I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:12 pm by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
DUAL CITIZENSHIP HAS PASSED IN HAITI I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:04 pm by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
DUAL CITIZENSHIP HAS PASSED IN HAITI I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:04 pm by harapier

DUAL CITIZENSHIP HAS PASSED IN HAITI

Go down

DUAL CITIZENSHIP HAS PASSED IN HAITI Empty DUAL CITIZENSHIP HAS PASSED IN HAITI

Post  SWITCHFM Tue May 10, 2011 12:12 pm

MAY 9, 2011

MULTIPLE NATIONALITE, new law in Haiti, a new day for the Haitian Diaspora - Haiti now recognizes all Haitians regardless of your other nationality.

So now, it doesn't matter how many other nationalities you have, if you are a native-born Haitian, you are Haitian... Epi that's it!!!

Haitians with other citizenships have been fighting for years to get this law passed in Haiti.

Many who have held political office in Haiti have lost their position when it was suddenly discovered that they have another nationality.

This new law is is a reversal of Article 13a of the 1987 constitution of Haiti which states: "Haitian nationality is lost by Naturalization in a foreign country" and also Article 15 which states: "Dual Haitian and foreign nationality is in no case permitted. "

Some believe that these constitutional laws were set up specifically to keep Haitians living outside of Haiti OUTSIDE of Haitian politics.

This is better than Dual Citizenship, Haitian lawmakers voted in favor of Multiple Nationalities as one of the new amendments of the Haitian constitution?

MAY 9, 2011

Millions of Haitians from the Haitian Diaspora can now have dual nationality.

Gathered Sunday in the National Assembly, Senators and Deputies have voted the amendment of the Constitution which prohibits dual nationality. In an overwhelming vote: 84 votes for, 2 against and 4 abstentions. Sections 12.1, 12.2, 13, 14 and 15 (Article 15. The double Haitian and foreign nationality is permitted in any case) that prohibited dual nationality have been deleted from the Constitution of 1987.

This amendment in favor of multiple nationality, will come into force after publication in the official newspaper "The Monitor". Edwin Paraison, Minister of Haitians Living Abroad (MHLA) said "this is a historic step in Haiti-Diaspora relations. "

HaïtiLibre
SWITCHFM
SWITCHFM
Admin

http://switchfmhaiti.com

Back to top Go down