Latest topics
» Official KMS Solution For Windows And Office 2010 V 2.3.1{H3
HMI INSIDER DROPS TAG ON KENDALL S. FLORIDA HMI PARTY FANS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 4:41 pm by harapier

» Malayalam Old Acter Prameela Sex Filim.xxx
HMI INSIDER DROPS TAG ON KENDALL S. FLORIDA HMI PARTY FANS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 2:28 am by harapier

» Windows 8 X86 X64 Iso Bootable Full Free Download UsEn
HMI INSIDER DROPS TAG ON KENDALL S. FLORIDA HMI PARTY FANS! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 5:33 am by harapier

» Pimpinela-Eramos Tan Jovenes Mp3
HMI INSIDER DROPS TAG ON KENDALL S. FLORIDA HMI PARTY FANS! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:02 am by harapier

» Native Instruments Maschine Expansion Platinum Bounce-R2R
HMI INSIDER DROPS TAG ON KENDALL S. FLORIDA HMI PARTY FANS! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:02 am by harapier

» Pregnant Pissing Sex
HMI INSIDER DROPS TAG ON KENDALL S. FLORIDA HMI PARTY FANS! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:54 am by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
HMI INSIDER DROPS TAG ON KENDALL S. FLORIDA HMI PARTY FANS! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:12 pm by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
HMI INSIDER DROPS TAG ON KENDALL S. FLORIDA HMI PARTY FANS! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:04 pm by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
HMI INSIDER DROPS TAG ON KENDALL S. FLORIDA HMI PARTY FANS! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:04 pm by harapier

HMI INSIDER DROPS TAG ON KENDALL S. FLORIDA HMI PARTY FANS!

Go down

HMI INSIDER DROPS TAG ON KENDALL S. FLORIDA HMI PARTY FANS! Empty HMI INSIDER DROPS TAG ON KENDALL S. FLORIDA HMI PARTY FANS!

Post  SWITCHFM on Tue May 31, 2011 7:01 pm

I was talking to an HMI insider affiliated with one of the promoters who does parties in the Miami area, and he broke it down to us like this about SOUTH FLORIDA KENDALL FANS.

HMI INSIDER: "It's been going on for awhile now, but I can tell you that KENDALL HMI FANS unless you tell them that they are on the GUEST LIST of a party....THEY ARE NOT PAYING A DIME TO GO TO YOUR PARTY. The worst thing about is, they don't only want to be on the guest list, THEY WANT TO BE IN THE VIP section without paying a dime. MIM FET $5 YO PAP PEYE POU OU. I can honestly tell you tht these days the HMI party promoters are relying on BROWARD COUNTY party fans. They are the ones bringing in the money to the parties. YAP PEYE KOB YO POU YO VINI NAN FET. In reality, it's always been said that the people in KENDALL are the ones with the money who come from families that are well off in Haiti, or were well off in Haiti, but in terms of supporting bands and promoters in the HMI.....SE SOU GUEST LIST POU METE YO OU BIEN YO PAP VINI NAN FET OU."

INSIDER continues "I have this young lady friend of mine who tells me that she goes to this DJ Party in Miami every weekend. When she told me that I was shocked. I asked her what happened. She said that I DON'T PAY ONE CENT TO GET IN. That's when I said MWEN KONPRAN'N."
Source KM!
SWITCHFM
SWITCHFM
Admin

View user profile http://switchfmhaiti.com

Back to top Go down

HMI INSIDER DROPS TAG ON KENDALL S. FLORIDA HMI PARTY FANS! Empty Re: HMI INSIDER DROPS TAG ON KENDALL S. FLORIDA HMI PARTY FANS!

Post  zo blood on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:08 pm

Thank u switch fm for the info, se ou ki pi bon, bel travay.

zo blood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum