SWITCH FM HAITI
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Official KMS Solution For Windows And Office 2010 V 2.3.1{H3
PIPO'S MESSAGE TO THE NU LOOK NATION! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 4:41 pm by harapier

» Malayalam Old Acter Prameela Sex Filim.xxx
PIPO'S MESSAGE TO THE NU LOOK NATION! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 2:28 am by harapier

» Windows 8 X86 X64 Iso Bootable Full Free Download UsEn
PIPO'S MESSAGE TO THE NU LOOK NATION! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 5:33 am by harapier

» Pimpinela-Eramos Tan Jovenes Mp3
PIPO'S MESSAGE TO THE NU LOOK NATION! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:02 am by harapier

» Native Instruments Maschine Expansion Platinum Bounce-R2R
PIPO'S MESSAGE TO THE NU LOOK NATION! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:02 am by harapier

» Pregnant Pissing Sex
PIPO'S MESSAGE TO THE NU LOOK NATION! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:54 am by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
PIPO'S MESSAGE TO THE NU LOOK NATION! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:12 pm by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
PIPO'S MESSAGE TO THE NU LOOK NATION! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:04 pm by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
PIPO'S MESSAGE TO THE NU LOOK NATION! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:04 pm by harapier

PIPO'S MESSAGE TO THE NU LOOK NATION!

Go down

PIPO'S MESSAGE TO THE NU LOOK NATION! Empty PIPO'S MESSAGE TO THE NU LOOK NATION!

Post  SWITCHFM Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:12 pm

We spoke to NU LOOK vocalist PIPO this morning, and he basically broke it down to us like this.

PIPO: "YON MEDIA nan Miami an commence rumeur ke mwen pa nan Nu Look ankor. Rumors started by certain medias indicated that I was no longer in Nu Look. I was not even aware of the rumor until a friend of mine called me to tell me that he had been told by a media member that I was not in the group. I called ARLY to tell him "EPA'M TANDE MWEN PA NAN NU LOOK ANKOR" to let him know of the rumor that was circulating. SE YON MOUVEMENT DESTABILIZATION KI BIEN ORGANIZE KAP FET LA, the only thing is LI PAP PASSE. Something like that can't do anything to NU LOOK."

PIPO indicates that the band is on BUSINESS AS USUAL MODE, so get ready for your dose of Nu Look this weekend.

PROFET LA di li la pi red!

Source KM!
SWITCHFM
SWITCHFM
Admin

http://switchfmhaiti.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum