Latest topics
» Official KMS Solution For Windows And Office 2010 V 2.3.1{H3
Breaking News ! Arly Larivierre Quit Nu Look  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 4:41 pm by harapier

» Malayalam Old Acter Prameela Sex Filim.xxx
Breaking News ! Arly Larivierre Quit Nu Look  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 2:28 am by harapier

» Windows 8 X86 X64 Iso Bootable Full Free Download UsEn
Breaking News ! Arly Larivierre Quit Nu Look  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 5:33 am by harapier

» Pimpinela-Eramos Tan Jovenes Mp3
Breaking News ! Arly Larivierre Quit Nu Look  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:02 am by harapier

» Native Instruments Maschine Expansion Platinum Bounce-R2R
Breaking News ! Arly Larivierre Quit Nu Look  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:02 am by harapier

» Pregnant Pissing Sex
Breaking News ! Arly Larivierre Quit Nu Look  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:54 am by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
Breaking News ! Arly Larivierre Quit Nu Look  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:12 pm by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
Breaking News ! Arly Larivierre Quit Nu Look  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:04 pm by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
Breaking News ! Arly Larivierre Quit Nu Look  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:04 pm by harapier

Breaking News ! Arly Larivierre Quit Nu Look

Go down

Breaking News ! Arly Larivierre Quit Nu Look  Empty Breaking News ! Arly Larivierre Quit Nu Look

Post  SWITCHFM on Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:31 pm

This is what I'm getting so far from different sources:

Apparently there was a rumor going around over the weekend that Pipo had quit Nu Look, the news was mostly broadcasted all over the media in Haiti and it traveled like wild fire, to the point where it reached Arly's father in Cap Haitian. A phone call was put to Arly from family members and they advised him to leave the music business alone. They feel like all of the worked that he's done, at the end of the day there are always controversies that seem to get on the way. Going back to Dzine's day...leading to Gazzman leaving Nu Look while the band was on top of its game and now with rumors of Pipo leaving left and right.

Talking to a fellow musician, who is a good friend of Arly, he told me that he understands where Arly is coming from and sympathize with him...because Arly is very frustrated and does not trust his surrounding. Arly even thinks that Pipo could be the one starting those rumors. Arly made the decision that he will not be with the band starting on Jan. 1st, 2012, just to give him time to honor the band's contracts.

Pipo on the other hand has strongly deny the fact that he started those rumors and today he went on his facebook to point finger at his former band mate Ralph Menelas, as the one doing this just to create division and confusion within the band. He even told me this morning that Ralph Menelas is the one starting those rumors, because he's jealous of the success he's enjoying with Nu Look.

A conference call took place with different people close to the band, Ti Dolph, Ti Linet, Country, including Richie from Zenglen and other people. Arly made it clear to them that he did not want to be part of Nu Look again by the end of December and he was sticking to that decision.

While the conference call was going on...Pipo who saw the severity of the situation, drove to Arly's house in Palm Beach to see if he could salvage the situation...

(Source HB)
SWITCHFM
SWITCHFM
Admin

View user profile http://switchfmhaiti.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum