Latest topics
» Official KMS Solution For Windows And Office 2010 V 2.3.1{H3
BAZILE OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON T-VICE FLOAT CANCELLATION! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 4:41 pm by harapier

» Malayalam Old Acter Prameela Sex Filim.xxx
BAZILE OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON T-VICE FLOAT CANCELLATION! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 2:28 am by harapier

» Windows 8 X86 X64 Iso Bootable Full Free Download UsEn
BAZILE OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON T-VICE FLOAT CANCELLATION! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 5:33 am by harapier

» Pimpinela-Eramos Tan Jovenes Mp3
BAZILE OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON T-VICE FLOAT CANCELLATION! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:02 am by harapier

» Native Instruments Maschine Expansion Platinum Bounce-R2R
BAZILE OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON T-VICE FLOAT CANCELLATION! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:02 am by harapier

» Pregnant Pissing Sex
BAZILE OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON T-VICE FLOAT CANCELLATION! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:54 am by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
BAZILE OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON T-VICE FLOAT CANCELLATION! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:12 pm by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
BAZILE OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON T-VICE FLOAT CANCELLATION! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:04 pm by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
BAZILE OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON T-VICE FLOAT CANCELLATION! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:04 pm by harapier

BAZILE OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON T-VICE FLOAT CANCELLATION!

Go down

BAZILE OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON T-VICE FLOAT CANCELLATION! Empty BAZILE OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON T-VICE FLOAT CANCELLATION!

Post  SWITCHFM on Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:53 pm

Public Response to Cancellation of New York Labor Day Carnival;

First, I am not one to come out publicly with statements, however, after my reputation has been attacked, I am compelled to respond.

First, I want you to be aware of the situation that transpired regarding the cancellation of the New York Labor Day Carnival. I was hired to build a Float, including providing sound, and all necessary steps to ensure registration for this event. Despite that fact that this all occurred at the last minute, I worked diligently to make this event happen.

I have not received a dime from T-Vice for this event. I have spent money from my own pocket to ensure registration of the event, I have spent money for deposit of the truck for the Float, and for other incidentals.

Second, despite working on a tight schedule with deadlines looming, I was appalled and extremely disappointed to learn that the manager of T-Vice, who stonewalled every attempt to make this event happen, has made untrue and inflammatory accusations against me. I must set the record straight.

Third, on my end, everything that needed to be done was completed. I made an agreement with T-Vice management to do the Float on Sunday, August 28, 2011. We agreed on a price. After several conversations during the week, T-Vice management pursued more sponsors, even though Viola and Nopin committed to sponsorship and there was ample funding to do a float. Still, T-Vice management insisted on securing more funding from sponsorships to pay T-Vice to play. Yet, the T-Vice management remained rigid. On late Thursday evening, T-Vice management approved moving forward with the Carnival, so I began once again to move forward with the arrangements for the event: traveling to New York, funding the project (event registration, insurance, truck rental, site rental, etc.).

On the other hand, the funding that was committed to by T-Vice management was not provided. The arrangement was that T-Vice management would provide a bank check for the sound equipment. Despite this, T-Vice management reneged on the agreement, making sudden excuses about inability to travel to the bank. This resulted in a split payment of personal check and cash to the Sound Company, a violation of the contract.

As a result, the Sound Company, who arrived on site at noontime, and stayed until midnight waiting for a resolution. They finally decided to leave because they did not get the appropriate type of payment which was improper. The Sound Company left the site, and reported that they were threatened by individuals representing T-Vice manager. Without sound, no event could have occurred. Given these facts, I wish to set the record straight and refute the misrepresentations about what happened in this case and I will follow up with more information soon.

(Source KM)
SWITCHFM
SWITCHFM
Admin

View user profile http://switchfmhaiti.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum