Latest topics
» Official KMS Solution For Windows And Office 2010 V 2.3.1{H3
 WE'RE SMELLING TROUBLE FROM THE OXYGEN CAMP (EVERYONE TALKS)! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 4:41 pm by harapier

» Malayalam Old Acter Prameela Sex Filim.xxx
 WE'RE SMELLING TROUBLE FROM THE OXYGEN CAMP (EVERYONE TALKS)! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 2:28 am by harapier

» Windows 8 X86 X64 Iso Bootable Full Free Download UsEn
 WE'RE SMELLING TROUBLE FROM THE OXYGEN CAMP (EVERYONE TALKS)! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 5:33 am by harapier

» Pimpinela-Eramos Tan Jovenes Mp3
 WE'RE SMELLING TROUBLE FROM THE OXYGEN CAMP (EVERYONE TALKS)! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 1:02 am by harapier

» Native Instruments Maschine Expansion Platinum Bounce-R2R
 WE'RE SMELLING TROUBLE FROM THE OXYGEN CAMP (EVERYONE TALKS)! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 12:02 am by harapier

» Pregnant Pissing Sex
 WE'RE SMELLING TROUBLE FROM THE OXYGEN CAMP (EVERYONE TALKS)! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 3:54 am by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
 WE'RE SMELLING TROUBLE FROM THE OXYGEN CAMP (EVERYONE TALKS)! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:12 pm by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
 WE'RE SMELLING TROUBLE FROM THE OXYGEN CAMP (EVERYONE TALKS)! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:04 pm by harapier

» Inji Edupal..
 WE'RE SMELLING TROUBLE FROM THE OXYGEN CAMP (EVERYONE TALKS)! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 4:04 pm by harapier

WE'RE SMELLING TROUBLE FROM THE OXYGEN CAMP (EVERYONE TALKS)!

Go down

WE'RE SMELLING TROUBLE FROM THE OXYGEN CAMP (EVERYONE TALKS)! Empty WE'RE SMELLING TROUBLE FROM THE OXYGEN CAMP (EVERYONE TALKS)!

Post  SWITCHFM on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:00 pm

We’ve been told by reliable sources that there was some heated argument during a meeting last night between Oxygen lead singer Darbenz and manager Gary over an upcoming gig. Apparently since the beginning the manager didn’t like the conditions of a gig that Darbenz and asst. manager Fanfan Senatus had booked for the band. And, last night, before a studio session, Gary told everyone that Oxygen won’t play that gig because business has not been taken care accordingly. To make sense of what he heard, we spoke with manager Gary, maestro Rigort, Darbenz, Fanfan and Patrick Apolon…KEEP READING!

Rigort Altenord says that “sanble gen ti dezod ki bay… men mwe swete manager a te ka rekonsidere bagay”.

Darbenz says that he was not happy because all the efforts he’s been making to help the band is not noticed or understood by the manager. Fanfan

says he’s been trying to reach Gary for several days to update him on some latest activities, but with no success.

Patrick Apolon says he believes if Oxygen is moving forward as a team like Gary always says all the members’ advices should have been considered to do what‘s best for the band.

Manager Gary says it’s just a matter of respect, everything is under control. On the contrary he’s currently working on some major HI PROFILE event for oxygen.

We’re told that another meeting will be held tonight to take care of any issue. Apparently it seems like there is a lack of communication from all parties involved.
SWITCHFM
SWITCHFM
Admin

View user profile http://switchfmhaiti.com

Back to top Go down

WE'RE SMELLING TROUBLE FROM THE OXYGEN CAMP (EVERYONE TALKS)! Empty Re: WE'RE SMELLING TROUBLE FROM THE OXYGEN CAMP (EVERYONE TALKS)!

Post  zo blood on Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:35 pm

Shhh, bagay sa pa bon, se pou manager ak Dabenz anntann yo mezanmi.

zo blood

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum